|How do I schedule?|
|1. You can book a time to talk by clicking on "Step 1" in the bottom left hand corner of the page. Please select a day from the available dates.
2. After selecting a day, a new window will pop up with the available hours for that specific day. There are two time blocks available to book, one for 25 minutes and one for 50 minutes. You can book multiple time slots if you need to.
3. When you select a block of time, a new page will load behind it asking for your billing information and personal information.
4. Fill out the boxes specified and press the "Continue" button on the bottom.
5. You will then be asked to confirm the information you provided and fix any errors in your entries.
6. Upon completing your order you will immediately receive a receipt on your screen and in your email.
7. A reminder email will be sent to you on the day of your appointment. Dr. Golden will call you for your appointment.
|How can you help ME?|
|Talk To Me gives you 38 years of professional experience in the human services.
Talk To Me offers you a prompt response for your needs.
Talk To Me eliminates the need to wait days for a office appointment.
Talk To Me will help with solutions, alternatives, and information that can lessen if not eliminate your anxiety and concerns.
|Is it Confidential?|
|From the moment you enter the site, all of your responses and data are encoded. Confidentiality is guaranteed with computer entries as well as telephone contact.
|Is help possible over the phone?|
|Telephone consultation has been in use for several years, throughout the world, and by millions of persons. Privacy, convenience, and anonymity are several of the features of telephone consultation. For many persons it is easier to speak frankly when not being seen. Telephone consultation offers appointment times that are better suited to persons life schedules.
I also offer communication through Skype telephone and Skype Web Cam. Skype is free between Skype users. For more information on Skype, click here.